söndag 12 maj 2013

Freebie: Running On Empty - L.B. Simmons

I dag är det Mors dag i USA och för att fira alla mammor har L.B Simmons gjort Running On Empty gratis på Amazon över dagen. Running On Empty är första boken i Mending Hearts-serien.


I had a perfect life.

Beautiful and loving husband. Three gorgeous little girls. Successful career.

The only thing missing was the white picket fence. I really wanted that fence.

Three years ago, I lost that life. I lost my husband. And I lost myself. But, eventually, I found my way through the darkness. I've made peace with my new life. I have my girls, and that's all that matters. They are my world. I have no illusions of ever falling in love again or getting whisked away on a white horse.

But then he came back into my life. On a freakin' motorcycle.

There's no way I'll let him turn my life completely upside down.
Absolutely no way.

The question is...

How long can I keep pretending that I'm happy with my life being right-side up?

Har du ingen Kindle kan du läsa via datorn, din surfplatta eller smartphone. Ladda ner gratis app här.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com